BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Rabu, 17 Februari 2010

tears in heaven

Would you know my name
If I saw you in heaven,
Would it be the same,  If I saw you in heaven,   I must be strong,  and carry on,  Cause I       know I don't belong,     Here in heaven.  Would you hold my hand  If I saw you in heaven  Would you help me stand  If I saw you in heaven   I'll find my way, through night and day  Cause I       know I just can't stay     Here in heaven   Time can bring you down   Time can bend your knee  Time can break your heart           Have you begging please    Begging please  Instrumnetal play verse  Beyond the door  There's peace I'm sure.  And I       know there'll be no more...     Tears in heaven  Cause I        Know there'll be no more             tears in heaven 
ultimate-guitar.com

0 komentar: